challenging myself to experience new things and reach my goals

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The List

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Caitlin! I created this blog to track my progress on the 101 Goals in 1001 Days challenge! Right now my list is incomplete - who would have thought that just coming up with the 101 things would be so hard? But at least I have a few thought up, so that's a start!
They are in no particular order, I plan on just checking them off and recording the date as I accomplish them. According to my calculations, I will be completing this challenge on Friday, March 2, 2014.
My list is a work in progress and is located on the left hand side of the blog, underneath my picture and about me. Right now it is not numbered, but will be upon completion.

I plan on documenting all of the goals I accomplish on this blog. Since most of the 101 things are either objects, travel plans, or activities, I hope to be posting lots of pictures and narrating how I complete each task!

J'espère que vous apprécierez! 

Bien à vous, 
Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment